GAO Offers a New UHF RFID Interrogator CF Card
Toronto, Canada – GAO RFID Asset Tracking Inc. (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) releases its latest RFID card (GAO 227002).This Compact Flash (CF) RFID Card is a long-range interrogator with remarkable performance in identification, tracking and tracing, and localization of assets or people.
GAO's UHF card uses an anti-collision algorithm to accurately transmit and receive information to and from a multitude of RFID tags within a read range of up to 300 feet. The card provides seamless data acquisition when used in a laptop, handheld or mobile computer. Built-in software enables processing of data, firmware update, and tag communications. Drivers for application development are available for Windows CE/9x/NT/ 2000/XP and Linux.
GAO's RFID CF card (GAO 227002)provides the following features
- It contains adjustable output power so that the read range can reach up to 100m (300ft).
- The 100 – tag/s identification rate provides reliable identification of fast-moving objects.
- 2,000 tags can be identified simultaneously.
- There are different operating systems drivers for flexible and hardware-independent use.
- With CF interface, existing handheld or mobile computers can be easily integrated.
GAO RFID Inc.