GAO Provides UHF Reader with Real time Data Collection
Toronto, Canada – GAO RFID Asset Tracking Inc. (www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) recommends its real-time data collection reader (GAO 227003). This UHF Reader is an intelligent, long-range interrogator offering highly accurate, real-time data collection.
The reader uses UHF radio frequency technology and an anti-collision algorithm to accurately communicate with a large number of RFID tags within a reader zone of up to 300 feet. Four simultaneously activating antennas effectively receive signals from tags allowing for fast and reliable identification. An internal real-time clock provides precise time stamps for data. Up to 2,000 messages can be stored with no data loss.
GAO's Active UHF Reader (GAO 227003) has the following features:
- Multi-tag compatibility
- Concurrent antenna processing enables it to receive tag responses simultaneously on all 4 antennae
- Additional transmission-only antenna is good for tags moving at high-speed and for special tag localization tasks
- Concurrent signal strength measurement can be used for location of tags
- Adjustable output power allows a read/write range of up to 100m (300ft).
- 2000 tags can be identified virtually simultaneously.
- Reliable and robust for real-time operating system (RTOS)
- The 4 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs operate efficiently for external process synchronization and control
- Hardware and software can be managed by SNMP remote management from a centralized location
GAO RFID Inc.