GAO Introduces 125kHz Handheld Guard Patrol Tour Terminal
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Asset Tracking Inc.(www.GAORFIDAssetTracking.com) now offers this RFID Handheld Guard Patrol Tour Terminal (GAO 221006) that is designed to scan RFID tags and store their ID-codes in internal memory. This optimized reader is widely used in security personnel patrolling, police patrolling, and remote equipment inspection/maintenance.
The RFID device is a Mini portable battery-powered Mifare®/Felica UID reader with LCD and built-in real time clock for data collection applications. The data can be read and shown on the display and are stored in memory with time stamp for later downloaded to computer.
GAO's 125kHz Handheld Guard Patrol Tour Terminal provides the following features:
- Used for Goods Delivery, Transportation Management and Remote Equipment Inspection Management.
- Enables to Guard Tour Monitoring Systems.
- LCD Display (FSTN 101 x 67)
- Auto off for power saving
- Low battery indicator and memory full indicator
- 512K bytes memory
- Portable design
- Optional Patrol Manger Software
GAO RFID Inc.