TDS510 (XDS510) PCMCIA TI DSP Emulator from GAO
Toronto, Canada - GAO RFID Asset Tracking Inc.(www.GAORFIDAssettracking.com) is releasing its innovative EPC Class 3 RFID tag (GAO136001), a battery-assisted semi-passive tag specifically designed for management of assets, yards, vehicles, etc.
This EPC Class 3 RFID tag supports read and write capabilities and provides an incredible reading range of up to 100 meters in a free space. In concert with Class 3 reader technology, it responds instantly when integrated. Moreover, it offers performance similar to active tags at more attractive tag costs than most active tags.
GAO's EPC Class 3 semi-passive RFID tag has the following specifications:
- Operating Frequencies: 860MHz to 960MHz
- Protocol: EPC Class 3
- Modulation: Class 3: Amplitude modulated forward link (reader to tag)
Class 3: Frequency modulated reverse link (tag to reader)
- Read range: 0m to 100m
- Data Rate: 8.32kbit/s or 48kbit/s forward link
2.8kbit/s or 32kbit/s backward link
- Memory Size: 64kbits
- Battery-life: 3 to 5 years
- Dimensions: 54.4mm * 56.38mm * 5mm (non metal)
GAO Tek Inc.