902 MHz. RFID UHF Paddle Reader w/ Bluetooth
902 MHz. RFID UHF Paddle Reader w/ Bluetooth - Request Further Information About this Product
902 MHz. RFID UHF Paddle Reader w/ Bluetooth - Overview:
The RFID Blue Tooth Paddle Reader provides a smart combination of Interfaces for enterprise IT managers wanting to integrate RFID into their systems. The unit is ideal for the mobile workforce to track and monitor mobile assets and is readily integrated with a wide variety of Wireless handheld PDAs including Symbol, Intermec, HHP, Psion Teklogix, i-mate Jam, Ipaq and many more. Blue Tooth connectivity makes it a perfect retrofit option for businesses that want to add value to their investment in handheld technology.
902 MHz. RFID UHF Paddle Reader w/ Bluetooth - Feature :
- Designed for handheld, ergonomic styling ergonomic styling
- Lightweight portable proximity reader powered by rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Available with ActiveX controls for Microsoft Windows application programmers undertaking software integration
- Full Read/Write Functionality for compatible tags
- Can be used in conjunction with Blue Tooth GPS location devices for Asset mapping
902 MHz. RFID UHF Paddle Reader w/ Bluetooth - Applications:
Access control, Asset tracking, Warehouse Management, and Livestock tagging etc.
902 MHz. RFID UHF Paddle Reader w/ Bluetooth - Specification:
210mm (h) x 70mm (w) x 15 mm (d) (approx.)
135 grams (approx.)
USB or Bluetooth.
Up to 1 m, typically 40 cm
902 MHz ~ 928 MHz
High Impact Plastic
Up to 640 kbps
Via USB for high-capacity internal Li-Ion battery recharge
Class 2 (typically 10m operation).
Operating temperature / storage
-10 to +60º C
ISO 18000-6b, EPC Class 1 Gen 1, EPC UHF Gen 2